The party ticket gives the right for a place for a computer, power supply (one plug for each computer) and connection to LAN and Internet. It isn't necessary to bring the computer; in such a case no place for computer will be reserved.
The entrance fee: 50 €
Sign up date: As from April 26th. The sign up does NOT guarantee a seat.
As from this date it will be possible create a new user, gain access to system and organize reservation groups.
Reservation date: Tuesday, May 10th at 10:00am.
For further information on the signing procedure
Gain access to system. If you don't have an account yet, you can register (those who have a user don’t have to create a new one).
2.- SIGN UP
Gain access to system. If the reservation period has started it will be possible to register the user for the new edition, by filling the signing up data in the "Party registration" area which is inside "Reservation".
Make the reservation, being able to choose between a group reservation or an individual one.
The group admin will be the representative with the organization. If you don’t want the group manager to be in charge, DO NOT make a group reservation.
- Each group member must fill in party registration form.
- Someone (the group admin) creates a group and gives it's name and password to his/her friends.
- Friends join the group using password given by group admin.
- Group admin does the payment for the ENTIRE group. It is possible to pay by card or by bank transfer (or deposit), on Kutxabank and ING.
- Group admin receives confirmation-of-payment email.
- Group admin chooses where in partyplace will seat the group. In the case of the assignment of the seats by the organization, once that is done, we will inform to the group admin.
- Group members choose each one his own seat out of group's seats (if when signing up they stated they were coming with their own computer).
- Fill in the pre-registration form.
- If the reservation system has started, make the reservation. In the table of "Reservation status", there will be an option for ‘Do reservation’. You will then be shown information on how to make the payment (unless the available booking quota has been taken up, in which case you will be added to the waiting list).
- Make the payment through bank transfer or deposit. It is possible to pay by card or by bank transfer (or deposit), on Kutxabank and ING.
- Once you have received a payment confirmation e-mail you might be able to choose the exact place you want to have in the party (if when signing up you stated you were coming with your own computer). In the case of the assignment of the seats by the organization, once that is done, we will inform about the seat.
Using any of the above methods, you'll have a seat in the partyplace only after we receive your payment and confirm your reservation.
Check the seats situation on the occupation map.
Firstly, it’s necessary to make the reservation to make sure you have space in the party, but the exact place is selected after the payment is confirmed (the bank receipt does not confirm the payment).
Keep in mind that the selected seats must be consecutive in the same row. Besides, you can not leave a single free seat to the right or left.
The Organization reserves the right to move users to another places, as well as make the seats assignment, in order to optimize the available space.
When the available booking quota has been taken up, your reservation will be added to the waiting list and, if your reservation is accepted, you will get an email with details on how to make the payment (you will not be able to pay until your reservation has been accepted).
1. The reservations are first accepted for the free allocation places (those shown in green on the place allocation map). When those are taken up, we will start to compile the waiting list, while respecting the booking order.
The organisers will reorganise the places to be able to locate the groups that have not been able to select their places together when first booking, on the left-hand size of the map.
2. The remaining reservations are then allocated according to the waiting list, following the booking order, until all the places are taken up. The allocation of the places will then be carried out by the organisation, in order to optimise the available space (until the possibilities of places together have been exhausted.
3. The reservations will be allocated to the waiting list if there are any cancellations of the confirmed places.
It's important that those of you who finally won't be able to come to the party give your seat reservation back. If you do so we will be able to assign your seat to other people that wanted to come to the party but didn't get a seat on time.
Backgivings will be made taking the cancellation confirmation date into account.
- Until 23rd June - 40€.
- From 24th June to 7th July - 30€.
- From 8th to 14th July - 20€.