The party ticket gives the right for a place for a computer, power supply (one plug for each computer) and connection to LAN and Internet. It isn't necessary to bring the computer; in such a case no place for computer will be reserved.
The entrance fee: 45 €
Sign up date: As from April 23rd.
As from this date it will be possible create a new user, gain access to system and organize reservation groups.
Reservation date: Tuesday, May 5th at 10:00am.
For further information on the signing procedure
Gain access to system. If you don't have an account yet, you can register (those who have a user don’t have to create a new one).
2.- SIGN UP
Gain access to system. If the reservation period has started it will be possible to register the user for the new edition, by filling the signing up data in the "Party registration" area which is inside "Reservation".
Make the reservation, being able to choose between a group reservation or an individual one.
The group admin will be the representative with the organization. If you don’t want the group manager to be in charge, DO NOT make a group reservation.
- Each group member must fill in party registration form.
- Someone (the group admin) creates a group and gives it's name and password to his/her friends.
- Friends join the group using password given by group admin.
- Group admin does the payment for the ENTIRE group. It is possible to pay by card or by bank transfer (or deposit), on Kutxabank and ING. The information to perform the payment will be shown when making the reservation.
- Group admin receives confirmation-of-payment email.
- Group admin chooses where in partyplace will seat the group. In the case of the assignment of the seats by the organization, once that is done, we will inform to the group admin.
- Group members choose each one his own seat out of group's seats (if when signing up they stated they were coming with their own computer).
- Fill in the pre-registration form.
- If the reservation system has started, make the reservation. In the table of "Reservation status", there will be an option for ‘Do reservation’.
- Make the payment through bank transfer or deposit. It is possible to pay by card or by bank transfer (or deposit), on Kutxabank and ING. The information to perform the payment will be shown when making the reservation.
- Once you have received a payment confirmation e-mail you might be able to choose the exact place you want to have in the party (if when signing up you stated you were coming with your own computer). In the case of the assignment of the seats by the organization, once that is done, we will inform about the seat.
Using any of the above methods, you'll have a seat in the partyplace only after we receive your payment and confirm your reservation.
Check the free seats on the occupation map.
Firstly, it’s necessary to make the reservation to make sure you have space in the party, but the exact place is selected after the payment is confirmed.
Keep in mind that the selected seats must be consecutive in the same row. Besides, you can not leave a single free seat to the right or left.
The Organization reserves the right to move users to another places, as well as make the seats assignment, in order to optimize the available space.
It's important that those of you who finally won't be able to come to the party give your seat reservation back. If you do so we will be able to assign your seat to other people that wanted to come to the party but didn't get a seat on time.
Backgivings will be made taking the cancellation confirmation date into account.
- Until 23rd June - 30€.
- From 24th June to 7th July - 20€.
- From 8th to 17th July - 10€.