Euskal Encounter is a computer party for computer amateurs and professionals seeking a knowledge exchange and willing to be involved for a few days in any kind of activity related to computers.
A trend for such meetings started in the late 80's in northern Europe, i.e., in countries like Norway, Denmark or Germany. In 2014 the oldest party in Spain will reach its twenty-secondedition.
- A network for 4.096 computers.
- More than 5.700 participants.
- A 20 Gb/s Internet connection.
- Over 35.000 square meter occupation in the Bilbao Exhibition Centre (BEC).
- Over 50.000 € in prize.
- 4 days uninterrupted activity.