The party ticket gives the right for a place for a computer, power supply (one plug for each computer) and connection to LAN and Internet. It isn't necessary to bring the computer; in such a case no place for computer will be reserved.
The entrance fee: 45 €
Sign up date: As from April 28th.
As from this date it will be possible create a new user, gain access to system and organize reservation groups.
Reservation date: Thursday, May 8th at 10:00am.
For further information on the signing procedure
Create a new user. Those who have a Gipuzkoa Encounter or Euskal Ecounter user may also use it for the current Euskal Encounter, so that they don't have to create a new one.
2.- LOGIN AND SIGN UP
- Gain access to system. If the reservation system has started it will be possible to register the user for the new edition, by filling the signing up data in the "Party registration" area which is inside "Your reserve".
Make the reservation, being able to choose between a group reservation or an individual one.
The group admin will be the representative with the organization. If you don’t want the group manager to be in charge, DO NOT make a group reservation.
- First, each group member must fill in party registration form.
- Someone (the group admin) creates a group and gives it's name and password to his/her friends.
- Friends join the group using password given by group admin.
- Group admin does the payment for the ENTIRE group. It is possible to pay by card or by bank transfer (or deposit), on Kutxabank and ING. The information to perform the payment will be shown when making the reservation.
- Group admin receives confirmation-of-payment email.
- Group admin chooses where in partyplace will seat the group.
- Group members choose each one his own seat out of group's seats (if when signing up they stated they were coming with their own computer).
- Fill in the pre-registration form.
- If the reservation system has started, make the reservation, receiving by e-mail the necessary data to complete the payment.
- Make the payment through bank transfer or deposit. It is possible to pay by card or by bank transfer (or deposit), on Kutxabank and ING. The information to perform the payment will be shown when making the reservation.
- Once you have received a payment confirmation e-mail you might be able to choose the exact place you want to have in the party (if when signing up you stated you were coming with your own computer).
Using any of the above methods, you'll be able to select your seat in the partyplace only after we receive your payment and confirm your reservation.
Check the status of seats on the occupation map.
'Firstly, it’s necessary to make the reservation to make sure you have space in the party, but the exact place is selected after the payment is confirmed.
Keep in mind that the selected seats must be consecutive in the same row. Besides, you can not leave a single free seat to the right or left.
The Organisation reserves the right to move users to another places, in order to optimize the available space.
It's important that those of you who finally won't be able to come to the party give your seat reservation back. If you do so we will be able to assign your seat to other people that wanted to come to the party but didn't get a seat on time.
Backgivings will be made taking the cancellation confirmation date into account.
- Until 24th June - 30€.
- From 25th June to 8th July - 20€.
- From 9th to 21st July - 10€.