The party ticket gives the right for a place for a computer, power supply (one plug for each computer) and connection to LAN and Internet. It isn't necessary to bring the computer; in such a case no place for computer will be reserved.
The entrance fee: 50 €
Sign up date: As from May 2nd. The sign up does NOT guarantee a seat.
As from this date it will be possible create a new user, gain access to system and organize reservation groups.
Reservation date: Tuesday, May 9th at 10:00am.
For further information on the signing procedure
Gain access to system. If you don't have an account yet, you can register (those who have a user don’t have to create a new one).
2.- SIGN UP
Gain access to system. If the reservation period has started it will be possible to register the user for the new edition, by filling the signing up data in the "Party registration" area which is inside "Reservation".
Make the reservation, being able to choose between a group reservation or an individual one.
Important note: manually refreshing this page when reservations open is not necessary, as it will update automatically. Abusive users may be temporarily blocked.
The group leader will be responsible for communication with the organization. If you do not want the group leader to be in charge, Do NOT choose group reservation.
- Each group member must fill in the preregistration form.
- Someone (the group leader) creates a group and shares its name and password with their friends.
- They join the group using the password given by the leader.
- The group leader pays for the ENTIRE group, choosing between card payment or SEPA bank transfer to either Kutxabank or ING. The details should be double checked, as the account number has changed from previous editions.
- The group leader receives the payment confirmation email.
- The group leader chooses seats for the whole group. If the event organizers perform seat assignment, the group leader will receive an email after seats are assigned
- Each group member chooses their seat among the seats assigned to the group (as long as they have indicated that they will bring their computer).
- Fill in the preregistration form.
- When reservations open, make the reservation. In the "Reservation" box there will be a ‘Reserve now’ button. You will then be shown information on available payment methods (unless the available reservation quota has been filled, in which case you will be added to the wait list).
- Submit payment, choosing between card payment or SEPA bank transfer to either Kutxabank or ING. You must double check the details, as the account number has changed from previous editions.
- After you receive the payment confirmation email, you may choose a seat in the party (as long as you have indicated that you will bring a computer). If the organization performs seat assignments, you will receive an email after your seat has been assigned.
Regardless of the chosen method, you will only have a party seat after the reservation has been performed and payment has been confirmed.
Firstly, it’s necessary to make the reservation to make sure you have space in the party, but the exact place is selected after the payment is confirmed (the bank receipt does not confirm the payment).
Keep in mind that the selected seats must be consecutive in the same row. Besides, you can not leave a single free seat to the right or left.
The Organization reserves the right to move users to another places, as well as make the seats assignment, in order to optimize the available space.
When the available booking quota has been taken up, your reservation will be added to the waiting list and, if your reservation is accepted, you will get an email with details on how to make the payment (you will not be able to pay until your reservation has been accepted).
1. The reservations are first accepted for the free allocation places (those shown in green on the place allocation map). When those are taken up, we will start to compile the waiting list, while respecting the booking order.
The organisers will reorganise the places to be able to locate the groups that have not been able to select their places together when first booking, on the left-hand size of the map.
2. The remaining reservations are then allocated according to the waiting list, following the booking order, until all the places are taken up. The allocation of the places will then be carried out by the organisation, in order to optimise the available space (until the possibilities of places together have been exhausted.
3. The reservations will be allocated to the waiting list if there are any cancellations of the confirmed places.
It's important that those of you who finally won't be able to come to the party give your seat reservation back. If you do so we will be able to assign your seat to other people that wanted to come to the party but didn't get a seat on time.
Backgivings will be made taking the cancellation confirmation date into account.
- Until 22nd June - 40€.
- From 23rd June to 6th July - 30€.
- From 7th to 13th July - 20€.